Re: Bittersweet drive (longish, but good reading)

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bittersweet drive (longish, but good reading)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:16:58 EST
In a message dated 02/26/2000 10:50:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
barneymg@ntsource.com writes:

<< Say WHAT?  Autocross in Philly in February?  Why didn't I know about this
 sooner?  That's closer than Brooklyn.  Well, can't be everywhere at once I
 guess.  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As an experiment (and because some of our members were in extreme withdrawal)
a few autocrossers decided to try a winter series of four events.  Snow,
rain, ice, doesn't matter.  If we can get there, we'll hold an autocross.

The turnout has been unbelievable.  Well over 100 cars for the last one, with
people coming from as far away as Boston.

There is one left in the series and it will be held at Nazareth Speedway
(home turn of Mario Andretti) on March 26th, and our regular season starts in
April.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget