Re: Difficulty of replacing starter motor?

To: dersk@usa.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Difficulty of replacing starter motor?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:16:59 EST
In a message dated 02/27/2000 7:03:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, dersk@usa.net
writes:

<< Remember how you felt when you did your first or biggest job on the car
and it
 worked? That's how I feel right now. Woo hoo!

 Starter engine replaced, no big problems (except I need to put a different
 sized spade plug on one of the wires), not even any blood spilled!

 Of course, there's still plenty more on the list, but that's enough for one
 day...

 Pretty pleased with myself,
 Derek >>

That's the way to do it!  Now take on a little bigger job and before you know
it you'll be a master LBC mechanic.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget