Quantity of Plywood

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quantity of Plywood
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 23:56:26 +1100
Looks like this didn't hit the list - try again! :)
--
Hi everyone - I'm baacck!

Does anyone know OTOTH how much plywood is required to replace the 2 front
and rear floor boards, the 1 heelboard and two toeboards?

I am getting quoteed $190 AUD (approx $130USD) for 2.5 x 1.2 metre of Marine
grade plywood. Thats approx 8ft by 4ft. There is something else called BB
Grade Hoop Pine which is half the price and according to the guy almost as
good. I'm still leaning towards the marine grade as thats what 'ya'll'
using. <G>

Cheers,
Neil.
--