Conversion Utility help was Re: Gallons vs. Gallons

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conversion Utility help was Re: Gallons vs. Gallons
From: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:02:52 -0500
You know, I have a very powerful freeware conversion utility that will
answer all these questions (and a lot more) very quickly.
It's only 538kb, so if anyone wants it, send me a message privately and I'll
send it to ya.
Just thought I'd offer.
And oh, by the way, according to this utility, One US gallon = .8363728 UK
gallons, and one US ounce = 1.040842 UK oounce. Crazy isn't it?
How's that for an accurate answer?

Dan
73 B