Re: Conversion Utility help was Re: Gallons vs. Gallons

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Conversion Utility help was Re: Gallons vs. Gallons
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:19:22 -0800
Metric anyone?? Yikes. I'm glad I never had to learn any of this stuff.
The French aren't all bad.

Sometimes it even works out better.  For instance, if I mix 2 L of water,
3 L of antifreeze, and a bottle of Water Wetter, its exactly right for
filling up my cooling system.

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)