Re: MG's bad in rain

To: "Geoffrey Gallaway" <geoffeg@sloth.org>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's bad in rain
From: "British Sportscar Center" <mgpa@calweb.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:22:31 -0800
Rubbish! Unless the car has so many leaks that you get drenched inside, or
such bald tires that it slides all over the place, a BGT is a delightful car
in the rain.

As to engine out and disassembled, it takes me 4 to 5 hours, depending on
how rusted the fasteners are. (I do have the benefit of experience and air
tools, however!)

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center