Re: MacGregor British Car Parts?

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MacGregor British Car Parts?
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 05:48:01 -0330
I can concur, but not personally.  Several members use Martin's services and
I hear nothing but good things. I was under the understanding that perhaps
this was Moss? Obsoletes? Some of the jobber's place for seals etc. YMMV.
N.F.I etc......I have forwarded the query to our club mail list & shall pass
along any comments pro or con.

Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Nfld

www.batans.ns.ca