Re: FW: Those of you with cars please Read this.

To: CatManDu@austin.rr.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Those of you with cars please Read this.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:07:06 EST
CatManDu@austin.rr.com writes:

<< The following e-mail was forwared to
 me by a friend and I thought I would share it with you good folks on the MGS
 list.  I will be participating in the boycott.  I firmly belive that you
 should make your own dession about this boycott. >>

Just keep in mind that a boycott can be a good idea, but you CAN'T DRIVE for
those three days.  If you fill your tank the day before the boycott and again
the day after it, the gas companies will not feel ANY pressure at all.  So
grab your bike or put on your walking shoes for those three days if you want
to participate.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget