Re: FW: Those of you with cars please Read this.

To: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: FW: Those of you with cars please Read this.
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:50:21 -0800 (PST)
Rich,

Let me start by saying..."RELAX".

What I stated was not a Political statement BUT one that is indirectly
related to the list. All of us own cars and the big gripe on the list,
lately, has been gas prices. I'm mearly trying to point people in the proper
direction to make a difference so that this list can get back to the normal
state of affairs. If you have aproblem with my statement...no
offense...but...too bad...this is a free country and my statements have
neither injured nor slandered anyone.

One last statement...if you have a concern, you don't have to wait until
election day!

Sincerly,
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

To others on the list I once again appologize for the extra bandwidth.

On Thu, 09 Mar 2000 19:46:49 +0100, Richard A. Boris wrote:

>  Hi:
>
>  Lets keep MG's the subject of this list. Folks who have political
>  concerns should vent them on election day. I am not interested in
>  political opinions on this list.
>
>                                                       Cheers: Rich Boris 67B
>Roadster

Dan Dwelley