Re: @#%$&*! RADIATOR HOSES

To: <BobMGT@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: @#%$&*! RADIATOR HOSES
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:47:13 -0000
I replaced the top hose on the roadster some 8 years and 20k miles ago, and
the bottom hose is the one that came with the car 10 years ago.  I do carry
spares.  The top hose started showing fine surface cracks some time ago, but
I don't consider that reason to change.  As far as I can recall both hoses
on the V8 came with it 5 years and 50k miles ago.

PaulH.