Re: MG's bad in rain

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG's bad in rain
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 08:07:19 EST
Richard is right, just enjoy them whatever stage of restoration they are in.
Others mostly just notice a really cool car, not what it needs.
I drove my MGB to a wedding last spring where I was meeting my wife.  I had
the top down of course and although I was a little bothered about the body
condition and need for a repaint I heard later that about a half dozen of her
girlfriends' husbands noticed the car and commented in envious tones.  They
had no idea who it was until their wives told them.

George
'76 MGB driver