Re: Need info on B GT windshield wipers

To: mga@napanet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need info on B GT windshield wipers
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:34:04 EST
Hi Don,

Wiper blades can vary for the MG's depending on the mounting hardware used on
the.  Over the years folks have changed and replaced blades and arms to many
non standard ones.  (I Just had a heck of a time trying to find arms and
blades for my 58 Magnette, finally had to get them out of the UK. and now
stock them ;))

In any case VIN number of your car can play a very important aspect in the
type of blade rather than year, but most of the 73 BGT's used a Black 12 inch
blade vs the earlier 13 inch and even 11 inch for the early BGT's.  The 12
inch blade was used on GT's from 296001 on.

Hope this helps some,

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.