Re: Throttle cable

To: Tyson Sherman <mts3@Ra.MsState.Edu>
Subject: Re: Throttle cable
From: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:46:29 -0500
Take it out,  go to a bicycle store, and match it up to a brake cable.  Did
that on my Midget 2 weeks after I bought it, and put 3,500 miles on it with no
problems.  Definately worth the 3.50 I think it cost me.

Mike

Tyson Sherman <mts3@Ra.MsState.Edu> wrote:
> I have a question regarding the throttle cable on my 76 B.  It has SUs
with 72-74 style British-made throttle cable.  Is the plastic white part
inside the cable supposed to move with the cable, or has mine siezed?  The
throttle is very stiff and doesn't go in all the way, and it sticks often.

Thanks,

Tyson Sherman
mts3@ra.msstate.edu
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman