RE: '75 MGB for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: '75 MGB for sale
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:47:41 -0700 (MST)
On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Bruce Burrows wrote:

> But I would be curious to know how other posters view distant purchases.
> How important an issue is it for you?

When I was looking a few months ago, I was looking at cars in California,
Ohio, Oklahoma, and others.  This is all with me based in Colorado, and my
dad in Ohio.  I wanted something very specific, a rust free CB GT shell
and no concern about anything else, for a coulpe a hundred bucks.  When
you want something specific and not just a CBB or RBB you often have to be
willing to travel. IMHO

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange