Re: BMW commits? and is a new MG what we need?

To: "MG listerati" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BMW commits? and is a new MG what we need?
From: "Lonn and Rhonda" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 07:07:14 -0800
Good point.  My wife and I bought an '89 Saab 900 convertible because it is
a distinctive automobile.  There is no mistaking the car or its heritage.
The new Saabs have become so bland that you can pass one on the road and
never notice it.  I like my cars to be distictive, attractive, and easy to
work on.  I doubt that a new MG will be anything I would consider buying.

Lonn Howard

> One more point on the subject: a new MG will no doubt be partially design
> in the ubiquitous wind tunnel. (Why else do so many cars resemble each
> other. Physics is physics.) If I were to predict, the design features of a
> new MG would also resemble in probably too many ways other cars of its
ilk.