Panel kit

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panel kit
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:18:31 -0800
I just purchased a panel kit from Moss.. They are having their
upholstery sale!..  I got the kit but there are no instructions..  Any
tips, tricks or gotchyas?...  It looks pretty good except for a couple
of things..  I have a 67 B.  The original panel has one white pipe..
The kit has two white pipes.  The pipe on my dash rail and cockpit rail
are black..  In the kit they are white.. I don't really like that..  And
the packing slip that came with it said "30 black screws", it came with
silver screws..  Sooo.. Another word they need to remove from there
catalog is "exact" form "exact reproductions"  Lol ...  But.. We all
have come to expect this..  So anyway..  Any advice on installing the
kit would be greatly appreciated...