RE: 75 MGB Question

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 75 MGB Question
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:45:00 -0600
Thanks to all that responded.  I looked the car over last night.  Thanks to
all the responses, I now know that the tranny is not overdrive.  I looked at
the car closer and have decided it's to far gone for me to restore, I'll use
it for parts as originally intended.  The fire in the engine bay must have
been pretty hot, the fan was melted and half the blades are gone, the Master
brake cylinder had the plastic reservoir melted down around the metal lower
half.  No telling how much damage to the frame.  If anyone is looking for a
body with good fenders in the Florida Panhandle let me know.  I'll have it
available in a couple weeks.  I'm taking the trunk lid, seats, top frame,
and possibly the dash and gauges.  The engine and tranny are already out,
and I plan to keep them unless I get an offer.  If no takers the rest is
going to the junk yard.

Thanks again,

Ken