Re: no-LBC content: gas prices, a rant, and an idea and now,

To: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Subject: Re: no-LBC content: gas prices, a rant, and an idea and now,
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:52:30 -0700 (MST)
The same laws exist for headlights, you are given a range and number of
lights allowed I have the chart if anyone is really interested.  Also AAA
has this stuff.  That said, I doubt that a ticket has ever been written
for either of these.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange