Re: Finally an MG question

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Finally an MG question
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:42:33 -0000
Hi,

In UK and Europe, numerous late-ish models cars have squashy mouldings (e.g.
Opel Manta GTE rear spoiler). I understand there is a prep/paint system,
which is flexible, for this very application. Try a paint supplier.

Cheers,

Dave H.

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html