Big Bash in east Yorkshire-Pass it On!

To: "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Bash in east Yorkshire-Pass it On!
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:46:35 -0000
Hello All,

There is to be an event at Normandy Barracks, Leconfield, nr. Beverley, E.
Yorks on 19/20 August 2000.
I went along to the press launch today and it looks like its going to be a
good event- present were the Sir Stirling Moss Lola, the Mk. 1 Lola
Prototype, a Ferrari 355, a rally spec. MGA and BGT and much more. My piece
on this should be out in 'Classic Car Weekly, a week on Wednesday. For
further details, take a look at...

http://www.motorfestival.co.uk

The event is essentially open to anything with wheels and an engine and is
run for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. So, please pass on this gen to anyone on
the other lists-or anywhere else- who might be interested.

My Interest? Enthusiasm.

Cheers,

Dave Hill
Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html