Re: Door vent window seals

To: <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Door vent window seals
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:16:03 -0330
Hmmm did you try MacGregor British Car Parts? They Have a web site but I
dunno the address. There telephone # is 905-627-4006. THis is a Canadian
supplier so you should do OK on the exchange. I see from the ad in front of
me it is a tele/fax# so you may expect some warbles and you may actually be
better off faxing. I just did a search and couldn't come up with their site.
They do have one. If I find it I shall post to the list.

Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy P. 77B