Re: no-LBC can we please please

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no-LBC can we please please
From: john peloquin <peloquin@cache.UCR.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:17:57 -0800
Dear Ray,

Stop shouting, profanity isn't needed, and Chill Out. I get over 150 email
messages a day. I also know how to use my delete key. Try it some time.

My MG awaits a new wiring harness after it's last attempt at self immolation.
Any suggestions as to replacing the harness(s) from anyone who's been there?

--
"Never Ascribe to Malice that which is Explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521