Re: introducing 90w into steering rack

To: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Subject: Re: introducing 90w into steering rack
From: "John H. Reynolds" <johnr@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:15:52 -0600
Gordon,

Since mine are shot and one of the springs in the inner tie rod is broken, I
have to take mine apart and put on new boots.  Why not just fill the boots from
the top of the rack?  It just means buying one gasket.  Looks like you can just
pour the oil in while turning the rack to get is evenly distributed.

John Reynolds
1979 B (in restoration)