RE: [Re: Wire wheel hub nut size]

To: "'Matthew Trebelhorn'" <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>
Subject: RE: [Re: Wire wheel hub nut size]
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:44:35 -0800
Oh, cmon Matt.  I'm trying to cure a long term problem.  Brands of usable
sockets are very important, as cheap sockets won't fit down the knockoff
bore.

        Anyone with a 68- steel wheel car can quickly give him the size,
it's the same nut as used on the ww car.  I don't have one handy, so I'm no
help to his immediate problem.

        I've got one vote for Sears Craftsman.

Kelvin.