Re: Finally an MG question [body-colored bumpers]

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Finally an MG question [body-colored bumpers]
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:15:26 -0000
Hi, Max,

I agree wholeheartedly on this one. Perhaps it would be best to ask a paint
shop experienced in refinishing plastics.

Best of Luck,

Dave Hill
Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html