Re: Uh oh, rust monster raising it's ugly head...

To: "Dan DiBiase" <dibiase@home.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Uh oh, rust monster raising it's ugly head...
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:59:21 +0100
Don't have that catalogue.  'Panel' isn't very helpful of Moss, on what is
probably a page of panels.  My UK Moss catalogue uniquely identifies each
panel by name as well as MG and Steelcraft part numbers.  If you mean the
'castle rail' that runs fore and aft immediately adjacent to the sill, then
the sills themselves have to be suspect as well.  If the outer sill seems OK
then possibly just a part repair has been done in the past making the hidden
inner sill (as opposed to the inner step that is visible from inside the
car) suspect.

Big job, but not impossible.

PaulH.