Re: Side Cover etc

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Side Cover etc
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 01:02:25 +1000
Barney,

> A I've ever seen ('ceptin some wid oddball engines) has only a plain side
> cover wid a vent pipe and no filter.  Didja pinch one off a midget er
such?

? No idea!! Maybe it's off a B? I'll check the spare B one out and see if
they're similar. So they shouldn't have a filter at all.. Hmm! :)

> used too much solvent while cleaning the engine bay.  Must be at least one
> clean spot on yer floor after the sitz mark.

Hehe. I'd pushed the car outside and was sitting on the driveway at the
time. I certainly couldn't put my backside down on all that Kitty litter in
the garage. ;) lol! BTW where's that Cat of mine?! Better not be in the
garage! Yick!

> cover to R&R the gearbox.  I do it all the time.  >8(  I just wrote a long
> dissertation for someone on carpet installation in the A.  I could send it

Thanks that'd be great, post away please. :)

> waiting for someone else to follow the instructions and take the pictures
> for me.

If thats a hint I'll bite. <G> Problem is my end result might not be exactly
concours, but the pics will be good I can guarantee that. I'm much better at
photography than carpet installation!!! :)

Cheers,
Niel..... ;)
--
61 A / 70 BGT / 68 CGT/ 56 BN2