What is a dealer installed A/C worth?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What is a dealer installed A/C worth?
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:15:49 -0700 (MST)
I have one, and am considering selling it to assist financing a
profession OD tranny rebuild.

It is partially installed in a GT that I bought for parts.  To my
knowledge it is complete.  The interior pieces alone are somewhat rare
I would think.  I have never seen them before at any of the MG car
shows I have gone to.  The interior parts are all installed.  The
compressor and condenser are not, but I have those as well.

Thanks!

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren