RE: help.....

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: help.....
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:49:17 -0700
Oh yeah it can,  and I found out the hard way.  All I did was hit a small
bump in the road after starting off from a stop sign,  I was doing maybe 20
MPH and all I herd was a blood curtailing
"womp....ggggrrrrriiiiiinnnnnddddd, and when I looked in the rearview,  I
saw the entire contents of my cooling system behind me.  When the fan hit
the radiator,  it bent one of the blades into the radiator and cut
completely through two rows of cooling tubes,  so needless to say the
radiator is toast.