And they said it was the new MGB!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: And they said it was the new MGB!
From: Transmancat@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:03:10 EST
Hi David et al
The CVH engined cars were always harsh. The pushrod unit that they initially
used from the Fiesta was much better but boy was it gutless!
My Scimitars all had cooling problems too. But I knew about it and the fix is
easy really. I was more concerned about the fire problem after I lost one
that way in the New Forest at 3.30am one morning. I also bought one that had
been a total loss for an under bonnet fire.
A few parts bins were raided to supply the parts for the Scimitar range. The
TR front end was great for cheap parts compared to how much Reliant wanted
for them.
I still like them.

Dave Hill, When were you with PC. I did some freelance work for Classic Car
(TACC over here) a few years ago.

Regards,
John J, Black
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com