steering wheel adapter hub

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: steering wheel adapter hub
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:47:40 -0500
I have been given a steering wheel from my mechanic to use on my 67B.
It is a very beautiful wheel made out of different pieces of walnut
connected to form a 17" circle. It has three flat chrome spokes.
The model is called 'the 500' and the company is Superior Performance
Products. It has a center hole which is the same as my Mk1 wheel, it has
several holes that had been drilled into it for at least two uses. It
came off of a 1961 Morgan 4/4.

  Can anyone help me get this on my steering column? are adapter hubs
sort of universal or should I look to see if I can locate the company?
Carl French