RE: steering wheel adapter hub

To: "'Carl French'" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: RE: steering wheel adapter hub
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:43:00 -0800
There were a lot of different wheels manufactured during the 60s and 70s.
Few of them are interchangable.  I'm not familiar with the brand name
stated, but I doubt if the Motolita hub is going to fit.  The center of the
Motolita as Carl stated is really large.  The Mountney brand wheel has the
same size center as the Motolita, so that's out too.

FWIW.  The Motolita and Mountney hubs can be interchanged.  The Motolita has
more mounting holes.

K.