Re: MG Mitten

To: mgbob@juno.com
Subject: Re: MG Mitten
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:26:15 EST
It could have been.  I bought a few things, but I just mailed in an order.  I
never knew anyone there.  It sounds like a one person operation.  I wonder
when they stopped their business.

I'll have to submit this question to Richard Lamparski.  (50 points to anyone
who knows who Lamparski is!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget