Re: Front Hub Grease Cap

To: simbafish@home.com
Subject: Re: Front Hub Grease Cap
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:13:06 -0500
Stu,
  I wrote earlier today that early TDs had a grease nipple. Having just
gone back into my books to review, I think I passed on incorrect
information as I don't see an illustration of the nipple. What is there,
though, in the WS manual is an illustration of a modified grease cap that
MG developed because of leaking caps and seals.  Section K, last page.
Bob