OT Re: Sloppy e-mail!

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT Re: Sloppy e-mail!
From: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 16:20:09 -0500
Allen:
    Much like our MGs...we must add a personal touch when we go out into the
environment...even if that's only in the form of tube shocks and a free-flow
exhaust....or maybe an NRA sticker on the windshield! ;)

    I guess I just developed the habit from good schooling and journalism
school -- don't want the editor bashing you when you are a poor writer, and
you gotta write quick(ly)!. I know many people who have quirks such as
this...I'm so posessed about it I sometimes add in paragraph indentations!
Sometimes though...I write as I'd talk...and just for good measure I throw
in a lot of "transitions"...like quotes and ... stuff -- know what I mean?
    Then again (like many folks I know), I use other means to insert my
thoughts, like parentheses. Good thing standard RTF type doesn't let me use
ITALICS, BOLD and UNDERLINE! I'm stuck with all caps and exclamation points.
    I can type just as fast with proper punctuation, whilst adding my own
personal touch. Oh..and I NEVER use spell-check. That would drive me crazy
when I laugh...hehe.
    Sometimes emoticons are useful, and it's interesting how irritated some
folks get when we use them! >:)

Dan
73 B