Re: rear brake cylinder replacement

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: rear brake cylinder replacement
From: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 16:34:25 -0500
This is one of those things that you must do to prove yourself to the MG
community.
I hope there weren't children present.
In my line of work, it's Airborne, Air Assault and Ranger School...wheel
cylinder clips, clutch bleeding and (from what I've heard) windshield r/r
are similar (oh, and fastening the M/C cover back in on a '73). We should
get to wear badges on our club regalia for those tasks like soldiers do on
uniforms.
I just have the Airborne badge...I soon realized (as a tanker) that I'd let
others "handle" the Ranger school task. My back is shot at 32,
nonetheless...and my vocabulary is decidedly nasty sometimes. ;)
There was a child present (unbeknownst until I came out from under the beast
at the Auto Craft shop) when I was working on my bc circlips for the first
time, and he learned a thing or two...I'm glad the wrench missed him...
Dan
73 B