Re: My new web page (II) !

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My new web page (II) !
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 14:50:52 EDT
Listers,

I guess the final consensus is to thumbnail the pics and use text boxes.  I
knew the pictures where large (my digital camera on HQ mode takes 200Kb pics)
but I thought I had scaled them down enough; I didn't notice the loading time
because I am on a DSL line.  Thanks for all of your input, and I will make
the changes shortly.

Have a great week, and happy motoring.

Steve Sanchez
I guess I had aspirations of a "Barney Gaylord" site, but then I realized he
has probably forgotten more things about MGs than I will ever know!