Free MG engine blocks

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free MG engine blocks
From: "Pete Ryner" <pryner@ij.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:02:07 -0400
I have 2 MG engine blocks to give away, first come....  Both have had the
heads removed some years ago by PO.  No accessories.  Both were attached to
O/D transmissions (gone - sorry).  The pistons are frozen in the blocks,
have not attempted to move the cranks.  Bottom end and timing chain covers
of both have not been removed.  I did drain the oil out of both (both had
oil in the crankcase).  Need to get them out of the carport.  Located in
Tampa, FL.  The ID numbers are:
18GJ RWE H24463 and 18V6732 L4006.  I can provide digital pix if it would
help.  Please contact off line.
Pete