[Fwd: 1957 MGA]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: 1957 MGA]
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 18:39:04 -0400

--------------795C6B07632

Are there any Chicago Area members that can help the writer of the
attached email?  Please respond directly to Jeff at PGAJMB@aol.com.

Thanks

Rick

--------------795C6B07632

From: PGAJMB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:05:21 EDT
Subject: 1957 MGA
To: mgrick@ptd.net

Rick,

I stumbled across your homepage by chance and thought you might be able to
help me.  My mother owns a 1957 MGA that tragically has been sitting outside
somewhat covered for about 5 years.  It was completely restored about 8 years
ago fro about $5,000.  I would like to find someone who restores these cars
in the Chicago area to have it once again restored.  I live in a northwest
burb of the city.  Do you know of any Chicago area vintage car restoration
facilities?  I do not want to sent this car to just anyone!!  It makes me
sick that the car has sat undriven and exposed to the weather for several
years but it appears to be in O.K. shape still.  The engine was totally
rebuilt at the same time, but I do not know if or how much work it will need.
 Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jeff Buttitta

--------------795C6B07632--