A Bracing

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Bracing
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:50:13 -0400
For the very short time I've been on this list, everyone I've come
in contact with has been a big help with my upcoming MGA 1600 Mk I
basket project. Barney Gaylord gave me the dimensions of the
rolling chassis right down to the quarter inch! And what a web
site.

1) Still need to know overall chassis width (with) wires for
trailering.

2) Going concours (maybe). Can anyone recommend the better
reference books.
Is there a Concours Guide put out by one of the clubs?
Which club should one join or is this a can of worms?

3) Looking at the very tiny email pics, it looks like the body is
separate. The owner got in over his head, dropped the engine etc.
So far my whole experience base has been with monocoque cars.
Should I be asking the owner questions about whether he braced the
body before removal?

Mike L
60 MGA