A little inspiration for spring.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: A little inspiration for spring.
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:43:22 -0600 (MDT)
Since I know that most of us are starting to work out the spring time bugs
in our cars I thought I would send along something that I wrote a few
years ago and never published.  I meant to put it in our club's newsletter
but never got around to it.  Keep this around and when you are starting to
wonder why you spend so much time fixing your car give it a read.  It
always reminds me and hopefully it will do the same for some of you.
I hope you enjoy this.

The call of the open road is something we all feel.
That is what has brought us here.  These cars epitomize what we all feel
inside.  We are a part of the few for whom the roads are more than
transportation.  Leather driving gloves, roaring engines, and shining
paint are common place here, along with spare parts, skinned knuckles,
and oil stains.  We don't do this just to get to work, we do this
because inside of each of us there is a passion.  A twinkle in each of
our eyes that glows for days past.  The days of sports cars, winding
country roads, and a feeling that cannot be described yet we all know
exactly what it is.  And every time we start our car or lift the bonnet
we each remember why it is that we do all this.

Safety Fast!

James Nazarian
(the young one)