Re: A little inspiration for spring.

To: James.Nazarian@colorado.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A little inspiration for spring.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:05:59 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/00 3:44:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU writes:

<< The call of the open road is something we all feel.
 That is what has brought us here.  These cars epitomize what we all feel
 inside.  We are a part of the few for whom the roads are more than
 transportation.  Leather driving gloves, roaring engines, and shining
 paint are common place here, along with spare parts, skinned knuckles,
 and oil stains.  We don't do this just to get to work, we do this
 because inside of each of us there is a passion.  A twinkle in each of
 our eyes that glows for days past.  The days of sports cars, winding
 country roads, and a feeling that cannot be described yet we all know
 exactly what it is.  And every time we start our car or lift the bonnet
 we each remember why it is that we do all this.

 Safety Fast!

 James Nazarian
 (the young one)  >>

Shucks!  It brung a tear to my eye!

Thanks, James.  Not bad for a "young 'un!"

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport