Re: I never learn

To: "Ted S." <cessna@speakeasy.org>
Subject: Re: I never learn
From: "John H. Reynolds" <johnr@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:48:02 -0500
Ted,

While putting plastic parts in the dishwasher might dull the finish,
University Motors (John Twist) uses an industrial strength "dishwasher" (180
degree water) to wash all metal parts.  He even did an LH O/D unit in it
while I was up there in February for the MGB Technical Seminar weekend!
[Now, if I could just get my wife to understand <grin>]

John Reynolds
1979 MGB (in restoration)