Re: How much would you pay for advice

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: How much would you pay for advice
From: "Mike Barron" <jmikebarron@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:38:49 -0500
I assume they are free as "rentals"?   Anyway, I am a member, and will
investigate.   I researched this 3 or 4 years ago, and it seems that
the selection was somewhat limited.   Why doesn't TRA submit to the
big houses as a form of income by sales?    Check the catalogs, you
won't find a significant selection and with the gradual reduction of
mechanics, it seems that now is the time to complete a library of
tapes for TRs, Spits, MG, Healey, Jag, any of the classics.