A funny thing happened...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: A funny thing happened...
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:57:42 +0000
Re: Momentary hot running 'B

Yep, says I... the list is right again.  This would have to be the
thermostat giving me a warning.  I must head off and replace it.

So this morning I head off to work early so I can drop by and pick up a
new thermostat for my 'B.

Do I need to go on...... ?

Almost exactly the same place as last time I watch the temperature soar
but this time she is not coming back down again so I tear through the
right hand turn at the lights and pull off into the nearest side street
to the sound of gurgling water blowing out of the radiator.

I think the thermostat is now (what were all those terms...) buggered
for sure!

HEED THOSE WARNINGS!

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS Hmm, runs lovely and cool without a thermostat :-)  I might have to
replace it sometime, though.