Re: First trip shakedown... little bits of advice please

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First trip shakedown... little bits of advice please
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:40:57 -0700
One comment: several months ago there was a long thread about how
spring-swapping, and even new springs all around, had failed to correct
the famous "driver's side sag", on at least one B; and I think others
related similar experiences. So this may touch upon deeper mysteries. Not
that it isn't worth trying to correct it -- but I wouldn't obsess about
it. It's a common condition with merely cosmetic consequences.

Solentmg@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149