77B Saga Part 2

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 77B Saga Part 2
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:25:40 -0230
So, I figure out that my plug wires are on wrong, # 2 & #3 are inverted, I
misconscrued cloclwise & anti- clockwise. With great anticipation I turn the
key and she starts like never before, runs smooth (as one would think it
should) hit the gas, outta the garage & I got about 15 feet. :-(
Same deal as yesterday. Checked the carbs, first time I ever took any apart,
looked pretty clean in there to me? My local guru (not a pro) is coming by
tomorrow to help the diagnostics.
On another note I since pushed the car back inside and while examining my
light switch discovered that a plug under my seat was not connected. Do I
remember somewhere that some models won't go if the seat belt warning thingy
isn't attatched???? Could I be so fortunate??
I havn't tried the car as the rest of the family are asleep and as much as
I'd put up with the complaints, I'd sooner not. It's gonna be a long summer.
:-)

So would I be as lucky what do you guys think????

Safety Moderate
Andy P. 77B