Rover/TR6 engines and Spitbits for sale

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net,
Subject: Rover/TR6 engines and Spitbits for sale
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:48:31 -0400
  I put a hoist in my garage, and while that in itself
is a good thing, some of the engines I've been collecting
in there lately just have to go.

Rover V8 engine - Was pulled from a running car, but has
sat quite a few years. $300 CDN (about $200 US)

Triumph TR-6 engine - running. Pulled from the accident
damaged car on my web page, turns over easily by
hand, etc, etc. $500 CDN (about $350 US)

Triumph Spitfire 1300 Transmission - Working. Got it as a spare
for my Midget 1500 then found out it wasn't quite the
same. $100 CDN (about $70 US)

  Also, spitfire radiator, starter, distributor, etc.

  All parts are located in Ottawa, Canada, about 45 minutes
from the New York State border.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca