Re: 77 Saga Continues

To: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: 77 Saga Continues
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:42:23 -0600
Looks like a carb removal is in order. Most likely worn needle valve and
needle seat. Or could be dirt keeping it from sealing. Or less likely but
possible, the float could have a hole so its no longer floating.

Still, its not a difficult job and the parts needed will be inexpensive.
You will find the repair to be a worthwhile experience, perhaps one of the
more pleasant repairs you can do on your car (IMHO).

David
67 BGT
71 BGT