Re: Not Brake Fluid again!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not Brake Fluid again!
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 09:38:09 -0600
James:

Generally, the answer is YES - do the rebuilds. Particularly since you
are doing a spare set of calipers, you may as well get down and dirty
and do it all. You might as well do the clutch slave cylinder and
m/cylinder while you're at it. Then you will have peace of mind for te
next 5+ years, especially if you regularly change the DOT4 fluid.

Dave Q.
As and Bs